- Home NWAGA homepage
- About Us All you need to know
- Competitions Upcoming Tournaments
- Rules & Regulations All about the game
- Point Standings Where you stand
- Contributions Fundraisers & Scholarships
- Contact Get in touch
Rules & Regulations
The NWAGA staff is always avalable by phone or email to assist you with complicated Rules situations. Members are encourged to call us at (402) 505-4653 between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm in the spring and summer hours and between the hours of 9 am to 4 pm during fall and winter hours.
The NWAGA Rules Committee is comprised of volunteer experts in the rules of golf who make themselves available to officiate at state events.
If you are interested in attending educational seminars on the Rules of Golf, please click here to view the schedule.